The York University, a public research university in Toronto, Ontario, Canada is accepting applications from International applicants who are looking to acquire an Undergraduate degree program at the Institution.
This program is administered by York International and assists current international students who are experiencing financial need.
- Applicants must Be in good academic standing.
- Applicants must have Experienced financial difficulty through unforeseen circumstances.
- Applicants must be Be beyond their first year of study.
- Applicants must have international student status (studying at York on a valid Study Permit and paying international fees).
- Applicants must Be registered and pursuing an undergraduate degree.
- Applicants must Be enrolled in courses at the time of application