Western Digital International Scholarships For STEM – Applications are ongoing for Western Digital Scholarship for STEM made available by Western Digital Corporation, for international students from specific nationalities to pursue a degree program.
Western Digital Corporation (commonly referred to as Western Digital and WDC) is an American computer data storage company and one of the largest computer hard disk drive manufacturers in the world, along with its main competitor Seagate Technology.
- Application Deadline: 3rd May 2018
- Eligible Countries: Students from United States, China, Japan, India, Israel, Malaysia, Philippines, or Thailand.
- To be taken in(Country): United States, China, Japan, India, Israel, Malaysia, Philippines, or Thailand.
- Type: Undergraduate
- Value ranges from $1,500 to 5,000 annually.
- Students must meet enrollment requirements to receive the award.
- A single applicant may not win more than one award in a year.
- Applicants may re-apply in subsequent years but just one additional time only.
- The scholarships applies to tuition, fees, books, supplies and equipment.
- Students may transfer from one institution to another and retain the award.
Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be a legal dependent of a Western Digital employee with an employee level of 109 or below.
- enroll as a full-time undergraduate student at a four-year college/university in the United States, China, Japan, India, Israel, Malaysia, Philippines, or Thailand.
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Demonstrate financial need.
Application Process: Click Here To Begin Application. Visit The Official Website for more information.