UWE Bristol Chancellor Scholarship/Internship, UK 2018. The UWE Bristol invites applications from international students who want to pursue a masters degree program at the Institution.
The recipient of this scholarship will be required to undertake an internship working within the International Office or other departments and will also be required to undertake an ambassadorial activity for the University throughout the duration of the course.
UWE Bristol Chancellor Scholarship/Internship Details
- Application Deadline: Thursday 31 May 2018
- Eligible Field of Study: All
- Eligible Countries: All
- Type: Masters
- Value Of Scholarships: 50% tuition fees
UWE Bristol Chancellor Scholarship/Internship Eligibility
- be citizens of a country
- have completed their bachelor’s degree program
- be classed as overseas for fees purposes
- have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st in an undergraduate degree
- hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition.