The new University Of The South Pacific Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships in the South Pacific is available for citizens of a Commonwealth country other than the 12 countries in which USP has campuses. The scholarship provides full tuition fees, a return economy flight, an arrival allowance and a regular stipend (living allowance).
- Scholarship is available, starting in February 2019
- The scholarship provides full tuition fees, a return economy flight, an arrival allowance and a regular stipend (living allowance)
- The scholarship is for Master’s study only and is not applicable to distance learning courses
- The scholarship is for new students only and cannot be used to fund a course you have already started
- No additional funding will be provided for applicants with families
- The scholarship is for a maximum of two years.
- Deadline: July 13, 2018
- Number of Scholarships: One scholarship is available, starting in February 2019.
- Scholarship can be taken in South Pacific
- Degree Level: Scholarship is available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Available Subject: All Master’s courses offered by USP. Course information can be found on the USP website.
Applicants must be a citizen of a Commonwealth country other than the 12 countries in which USP has campuses: Cook Islands, Fiji, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, Niue, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu and Vanuatu.
How To Apply:
Download the Application form, and complete it in as much detail as possible. As well as the application form, applicants must submit the following:
- High school certificates
- Undergraduate transcripts and graduation certificate
- At least one academic reference
- The scan of passport or national ID card
- Proof of English language ability if English is not your first language
- University offer letter for the course you have applied for if you already have one
Please submit all the required documents by email to international-at-usp.ac.fj.