The Urban Studies Foundation Seminar Series Competition aims to support the generation of internationally excellent research in all areas of urban studies. In the 2018 competition, we seek to support between 6 and 8 seminar series, in each case up to a maximum of £20,000.
- We welcome proposals from academics working in any country, and we expect the proposal to be of international interest in terms of its coverage and scope.
- Each series must propose at least two separate events in one or more different institutions.
- Details of funded proposals from previous years can be found in the Further Particulars document available to download below, as well as on our website under the Seminar Series profiles and Previous Grantees section.
All proposals should be capable of generating scholarly debate and dialogue that is compelling, significant, and contribute to publications of world standard. Unlike previous years, there will be only one stage in the application process; and applicants should note that the USF currently runs this funding scheme every two years.
- Prospective applicants should download and consult the Further Particulars and application form documents below.
- Applicants should send their completed application forms and be supporting documents to Joe Shaw (firstname.lastname@example.org) before the competition deadline 14th September 2018.
For more information about the Urban Studies Foundation Seminar Series Competition, visit the offical Webpage here.