Applications are invited for the ongoing University of New South Wales Art & Design International Scholarships. This scholarship is to encourage international practising artists and designers to undertake study at UNSW Art & Design.
The University of New South Wales Faculty of Art and Design is the creative arts faculty of the University of New South Wales and is located on Oxford Street, Paddington, Sydney, Australia.
- Deadline: 31/10/2018
- Degree: Masters
- Benefits: $5,000 (paid in two instalments)
- Nationality: International
- Selection will be based on academic merit, reasons for undertaking the current and/or proposed study, interview performance if required, and the relevance of his/her participation in the study at UNSW Art & Design to its international projects and programs.
- All applicants must provide a written personal statement that addresses the selection criteria to support their application. Additional supporting documentation can also be attached.
- Please note that the successful scholarship recipient will be expected to apply themselves diligently toward the completion of the qualification within the normal duration.
- Full-time Masters (by Coursework) students studying at UNSW Art & Design
- Residency requirement: Citizen of an overseas country, excluding New Zealand, and not normally reside in Australia.
How To Apply:
- Applicants should apply online via the UNSW Scholarships website. Click here to apply.
- For more information, please contact: