Applications are currently ongoing at the University Of Twente, Netherlands. This scholarship is provided to EU/EEA students and Non-EU/EEA students who wish to pursue a masters degree program at University Of Twente.
This scholarship is worth €3,000 – €25,000 for one year and it was provided to bring students from different environment together.
The following courses are available for this masters scholarship:
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Physics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Administration
- Business Information Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering and Management
- Communication Studies
- Computer Science
- Construction Management and Engineering
- Educational Science and Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Embedded Systems
- European Studies
- Health Sciences
- Human Media Interaction
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Environmental and Energy Management
- Mechanical Engineering
- Methodology and Statistics for the Behavioural, Biomedical and Social Sciences
- Philosophy of Science, Technology and Society
- Public Administration
- Science Education and Communication
- Sustainable Energy Technology
- Systems and Control
To be taken at (country): University of Twente, Netherlands
Applicants must be citizens of EU/EEA or Non-EU/EEA Countries.
- Applicants must have passed their English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the sub-score of speaking skills.
- Applicants must have been (provisionally) admitted to one of the qualifying UT graduate programmes.
- Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree.
- Applicants must have good academic background.
Application Process: You have to apply for a Master’s programme first. Once you applied for a Master’s programme and received a (conditional) admission letter, you can apply for the scholarship with your student number.
Application round 1: 1st February 2018
Application round 2: Opens on 1st February 2018. Closes on 1st May 2018
For more information visit the official page