The University of Sydney, Australia is offering the Mick Boyle Research Scholarships to Individuals who are looking to acquire a degree program in the University.
The Mick Boyle PhD Research Scholarship in Engineering was established in 2012 to encourage postgraduate research and innovation to create sustainable communities and infrastructure.
The University of Sydney is an Australian public research university in Sydney, Australia. Founded in 1850, it was Australia’s first university and is regarded as one of the world’s leading universities.
University Of Sydney Research Scholarship In Engineering Details
- Application Deadline: 17th June 2018
- Eligible Countries: Australian and New Zealand citizens
- Type: PhD Research Programme.
- Eligible Field Of Study: Engineering.
- Value Of Scholarships: The Scholarship will provide an annual stipend allowance equivalent to the current RTP rate per annum
University Of Sydney Research Scholarship In Engineering Eligibility
- Applicants must be Australian citizens, New Zealand citizens or Australian permanent residents with an unconditional offer of admission for full-time studies in a PhD within the Faculty of Engineering and Information Technologies at the University of Sydney
- Applicants must be willing to undertake research in engineering.
- Applicants should have a very good command of English language.