Are you a citizen of Ghana or Nigerian? Are you ready to pursue a Masters degree program in UK?
The Faculty of Sciences at the University of Portsmouth, UK invites applications from Nigerians and Ghanaians who are willing to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
The scholarships will be in the form of a 20% fee reduction from any tuition fee (currently £3020 for 2018/19 entry).
Eligible Countries: International
Eligible Field Of Study:
- MSc Engineering Geology
- MSc Geological and Environmental Hazards
- MSc Environmental Geology and Contamination
- MSc Crisis and Disaster Management
- MSc Geographical Information Systems
- MSc Coastal and Marine Resource Management
- Applicants must be fully self-funding
- Applicants must Have Ghanaian or Nigerian nationality
- Applicants must Have applied to and been offered a place on one of the eligible postgraduate degree courses.
- Nigerian applicants should hold a minimum G.P.A 3.0/5 (which is a Second Class) in a relevant subject.
- Ghanaian applicants should hold a minimum of a Second Class Upper in a relevant subject.
Application Process: There is no application form to complete. All applicants will be automatically considered for the award based upon the quality of their application form (including personal statement and academic qualifications).
Application Deadline: 6th July 2018. Visit The Official Website For More Information