University Of Limerick KBS Taught Scholarships – The University Of Limerick, Ireland is accepting applications from Individuals who are willing to pursue a degree program in the Institution. The scholarships will be for EU applicants who apply online to the University of Limerick for a full-time taught postgraduate programme.
Eligible Countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the UK.
- Type: Postgraduate
- Application Deadline: 8th June 2018
Value Of Scholarships: KBS scholarships are valued up to €2,000 each.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this program, applicants must:
- have a First class honours primary degree (1.1) (Level 8 – NQAI) or
- have Second Class Honours Grade 1 (2h1) primary degree (Level 8 – NQAI)
- have a very good command of English language.
- have applied or applying to University Of Limerick, Ireland
How To Apply: Please complete the online application form and email any relevant supporting documentation to postgraduate admissions before 17h00 on the 8th June 2018. Visit The Official Website for more information.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money. We post Job and Scholarship for free