University Of Limerick KBS Taught Scholarships - The University Of Limerick, Ireland is accepting applications from Individuals who are willing to pursue a degree program in the Institution. The scholarships will be for EU applicants who apply online to the University of Limerick for a full-time taught postgraduate programme.
Eligible Countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the UK.
- Type: Postgraduate
- Application Deadline: 8th June 2018
Value Of Scholarships: KBS scholarships are valued up to €2,000 each.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this program, applicants must:
- have a First class honours primary degree (1.1) (Level 8 – NQAI) or
- have Second Class Honours Grade 1 (2h1) primary degree (Level 8 – NQAI)
- have a very good command of English language.
- have applied or applying to University Of Limerick, Ireland
How To Apply: Please complete the online application form and email any relevant supporting documentation to postgraduate admissions before 17h00 on the 8th June 2018. Visit The Official Website for more information.