Are you an International student who is looking to acquire a Scholarship program in Finland?. The University Of Helsinki, Finland is offering International Scholarships to Interested applicants who are willing to undergo a masters degree program at the Institution. The aim is to create a rich and diverse learning environment at the University of Helsinki.
- Eligible Countries: International
- To be taken at (country): Finland
- Eligible Field of Study: Citizens of non-EU/EEA countries, who do not have a permanent residence status in the EU/EEA area, are liable for these fees.
- Scholarship Type: Master
Value of Scholarships:
- Fully Funded Grant (Tuition fee + 10 000 EUR)
- Full Tuition fee Grant
- Study Grant (10 000 EUR)
- Tuition fees range from 13 000 to 18 000 euros.
Eligibility: All candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program
- Applicants must have applied or applying to University of Helsinki
- Applicants must have good academic records
Application Process: Find the Master’s programme you want to apply to through the Degree Finder. See the instructions on how to apply to the Master’s programme and prepare the necessary attachments. Apply for a scholarship with the same application form used to apply to the Master’s programme. Submit all the required attachments.
Application Deadline: 12th January, 2018.. Visit the official scholarship webpage for more information.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money. We post Job and Scholarship for free