The University of Cape Town (UCT) is accepting applications for the UCT International Research Programs which will be awarded to applicants who wants to study within the Faculty of Health Sciences.
The scholarship is to provide support for a PhD (or Masters) student who is to assist the research team in the Department of Child Health and Pediatrics to study the impact of prenatal alcohol exposure on early neurocognitive development.
Eligible Countries: International
Application Deadline: 29th March 2018
Eligible Field Of Study: The value of the scholarship amounts to R50 000 per annum for Masters Students and R100 000 per annum for PhD students.
Value Of Scholarships: The value of the scholarship amounts to R50 000 per annum for Masters Students and R100 000 per annum for PhD students.
- Applicants must have Masters (or Honours) Degree in appropriate Health Sciences or Social Sciences discipline (e.g., Public Health, Pediatrics, Human Biology, Psychiatry, Psychology, or related discipline)
- Applicants must have Strong verbal and written communication in English
- Applicants must have interest in research on child health and development
- Applicants must have good academic records from previous educational programs
Application Process: To apply, please e-mail the below documents in a single pdf file to Emma Eastman at email@example.com.
- UCT Application Form
- A letter of motivation
- Copies of academic transcripts
- Letters of reference from two academics, and
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Visit The Official Website for more information.