UNIPORT Post HND (B.Eng) Admission 2017/2018 Announced
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Uniport POST HND Programme of the Faculty of Engineering, University of Port Harcourt for the 2017/2018 session.
The Programme is aimed at upgrading and strengthening the academic background of holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) in Engineering Discipline, so as to improve their managerial skills and engineering competence and efficiency on their job, as well as ensure their enhanced industrial productivity.
The Programme leads to the award of Bachelor of Engineering [B.ENG] Degree in any of the following Engineering fields:
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
2. Admission Requirements
- Applicants must possess the following requirements in order to qualify for admission into the Programme.
- A minimum pass level of LOWER CREDIT at the HND [in any of the Disciplines stated above].
- Credit level passes at the O/Level in the SSCE/NECO/WASC/GCE (or its equivalent) in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language and any other science subject [ from Biology, Agricultural science, Technical Drawing or Further Mathematics].
3. Duration Of Programme
The minimum duration of the Programme is three academic calendar years. A calendar year in this sense consists of three terms of evening and weekend classes.
4. Method Of Application
Application Forms are to be obtained from the Post-HND Office, Choba Park, University of Port Harcourt, on the payment of a non-refundable fee of Twelve Thousand naira only (#12,000.00) in any of the following Banks: First Bank PLC and UNIPORT-Choba Micro-Finance Bank.
5. Submission Of Completed Forms
Completed Application Forms, together with two (2) passport-sized photographs of the Applicant and the original copy of receipt of payment for the Application Form should be returned to,
The Coordinator, Post-HND Unit,
Choba Park, University of Port Harcourt.
6. Closing Date
The sale of Forms will close on 31ST January, 2018.
DORCAS OTTO (Mrs.)