The Umea University is awarding scholarships to talented and high-achieving students who are interested in pursuing a degree program at the Institution. Successful applicants will receive a full or partial waiver of the tuition fee.
- Application Deadline: 15th March 2018
- Eligible Countries: Outside the EU/EEA
- To Be Taken At (Country): Sweden
- Type: Masters
Scholarship Award: Scholarships offered are in the form of tuition-waivers. Selected candidates receive a full or partial waiver of the tuition fee.
Number of Scholarships: For autumn term 2017 intake, 42 scholarships overall were awarded to students from different disciplines, with an additional 20 students ranked in reserve.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this program, applicants must:
- Have completed their undergraduate degree program
- have applied to Umea University
- have Proof of English language skills
- have excellent academic records