The Master in Project Management (MPM) at the Global School of Project Management (GSPM) is a graduate program with international accreditation, designed to develop and strengthen your project management skills, supported by an online learning-teaching environment.
The University for International Cooperation (UCI) was born in Costa Rica in 1994, as a response to the need of the Latin American and Caribbean region to have professionals with inter and multidisciplinary training to effectively face the multifaceted challenges and dilemmas of the complexity of the modern world, under the concepts of sustainability, regeneration, conservation and globalization.s
- Applications Deadline: Admission deadline: October 5, 2018, and Scholarship application deadline: October 19, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to study online Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Project Management.
- Scholarship Award: Tuition discounts ranging from 30%, 50% and 90% to the top-ranked candidates. Scholarship benefits are subject to the academic performance of the scholarship recipient and based on the availability of funds. In order to receive these benefits, the scholarship recipient should not be reported with an unsatisfactory academic performance due to absences or failing courses.
- Nationality: Applicants from OAS Member states are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Costa Rica
Eligible Countries: Applicants from OAS Member states:
Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica (Commonwealth of) Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana. Haití, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay Peru, Nevis Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Bahamas (Commonwealth of) The Bahamas (Commonwealth of), Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay and Venezuela (Bolivarian Republic of) Venezuela (Bolivarian Republic of) can apply for the scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: To be considered for this scholarship opportunity, an applicant must:
- Provide an unconditional admission letter from UCI;
- Submit a complete scholarship application with all required supporting documents; and
- Be a citizen and/or permanent legal resident of any OAS member state, except Costa Rica.
Applicants from Argentina must fill out a required form through the following link; http://www.oas.org/en/scholarships/PAEC/2018/NOTA-SOLICITUD-DGCIN-2017.doc%20and%20send%20it%20to%20the%20National%20Liaison%20Office%20 (ONE) in Argentina.
The following applicants are ineligible:
- Current OAS scholarship recipients;
- GS/OAS staff and their immediate relatives or GS/OAS consultants; and
- OAS Permanent officials and their immediate relatives.
English Language Requirements: Sufficient command of the English language (must be able to study and understand learning or reference documents in this language) is required.
The following documents are necessary to obtain admission to the program:
a) Copy of university degree diploma.
b) Copy of passport with at least six-month validity.
c) Recent and clear digital front photograph taken on a white background (approx. size 3.5 x 4.5 cm).
d) Copy of certificate of completion of studies, including official transcripts with information regarding courses, dates of approval, credits, and grades; and/or any other proof of awarded credits.
e) If necessary, GSPM may ask a letter from the academic institution that issued your diploma, stating the equivalency of one credit. This equivalency must clearly indicate the total hours per credit, including both class hours and self-study hours. To download an example of this letter, click here.
f) UCI admitted students will be required to present a hard copy of the university degree diploma, and a hard copy of the passport with at least six-month validity, authenticated by notary public and apostilled, and officially translated (if the originals are not in Spanish), no later than 60 days after the program start date.
Application: Online Application, for more information about, the UCI Online Master Scholarships for Citizens of OAS Member States in Costa Rica 2018, visit the Scholarship website.