UBA Bank Recruitment 2017 and How to Apply for UBA Recruitment at www.ubagroup.com for 2017 recruitment.
United Bank for Africa Plc, is one of Africa’s best and most resilient banking Groups with operations in 19 African countries and offices in three global financial centers: London, Paris and New York.
UBA Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2017 – UBA Requirements
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree or H.N.D from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of Second Class Lower Division from any discipline.
- Must not be more than 30 years old – i.e. 27 years Less than 30 years.
- Applicant must have Excellent Communication skills.
UBA Bank Recruitment 2017, How to Apply for UBA Recruitment
Below is the ongoing UBA recruitment for now;
Job Title: Programmer
Job Title: Corporate Relationship Manager
- Develop strong relationship with key industry stakeholders – regulators and operators
- Perform political, economic, social and technological (PEST) analysis to identify emerging opportunities and risks
- Develop and manage businesses/relationships across the business sector
- Prepare annual marketing plans and to achieve targeted growth objectives.
- Secure approval for annual marketing plans and strategies for designated product ranges to enable achievement of targeted growth and profit objectives.
- Oversee the effective delivery/extraction of value from the linkage/value chain activities of the power sector with other areas of the bank
- Develop strategies and structures to encourage effective value chain banking to successfully capture the entire opportunity space in the economic Sectors across the bank
- Manage the relationship teams for profit optimization and achievement of set targets
- Ensure Customer satisfaction at all times, and bring in repeated business by resolving outstanding issues.
- Provide the bank with information on new contacts and new marketing opportunities
- Client relationships management, developing account plans, and delivering proposals
- Minimum of Bachelor;s Degree with an MBA, MSC or equivalent
- 9years relevant bank experience;11 years non-banking related experience
- Bank Policies, Procedures and Guidelines
- Knowledge and experience of Banking/Financial Services International Terms of Trade and Guidelines CBN Gudielines
- Knowledge on Corporate, Trade and Client Relationship
- Numerical capability
- Good customer relationship skills
- Effective communication skills
- Good understanding of financial accounting, trade service
- Excellent analytical skills, problem identification and solving skills
- Networking skills
- Good communication skills
- Superior business management and Negotiation skills
Application: Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply for this Position
The mode of application is online, Interested and qualified candidates should apply or contact +234 1 6319822, +234 700 2255 822, +234 1 280 8822 for more recruitment info. And click here for more Banking Jobs in Nigeria.