United Bank for Africa Plc, is one of Africa’s best and most resilient banking Groups with operations in 19 African countries and offices in three global financial centers: London, Paris and New York.
UBA Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2017 – UBA Requirements
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree or H.N.D from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of Second Class Lower Division from any discipline.
- Must not be more than 30 years old – i.e. 27 years Less than 30 years.
- Applicant must have Excellent Communication skills.
UBA Bank Recruitment 2017, How to Apply for UBA Recruitment
Below is the ongoing UBA recruitment for now;
Job Title: Programmer
Job Title: Corporate Relationship Manager
- Develop strong relationship with key industry stakeholders – regulators and operators
- Perform political, economic, social and technological (PEST) analysis to identify emerging opportunities and risks
- Develop and manage businesses/relationships across the business sector
- Prepare annual marketing plans and to achieve targeted growth objectives.
- Secure approval for annual marketing plans and strategies for designated product ranges to enable achievement of targeted growth and profit objectives.
- Oversee the effective delivery/extraction of value from the linkage/value chain activities of the power sector with other areas of the bank
- Develop strategies and structures to encourage effective value chain banking to successfully capture the entire opportunity space in the economic Sectors across the bank
- Manage the relationship teams for profit optimization and achievement of set targets
- Ensure Customer satisfaction at all times, and bring in repeated business by resolving outstanding issues.
- Provide the bank with information on new contacts and new marketing opportunities
- Client relationships management, developing account plans, and delivering proposals
- Minimum of Bachelor;s Degree with an MBA, MSC or equivalent
- 9years relevant bank experience;11 years non-banking related experience
- Bank Policies, Procedures and Guidelines
- Knowledge and experience of Banking/Financial Services International Terms of Trade and Guidelines CBN Gudielines
- Knowledge on Corporate, Trade and Client Relationship
- Numerical capability
- Good customer relationship skills
- Effective communication skills
- Good understanding of financial accounting, trade service
- Excellent analytical skills, problem identification and solving skills
- Networking skills
- Good communication skills
- Superior business management and Negotiation skills
Application: Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply for this Position
The mode of application is online, Interested and qualified candidates should apply or contact +234 1 6319822, +234 700 2255 822, +234 1 280 8822 for more recruitment info. And click here for more Banking Jobs in Nigeria.