TVC Recruitment: TVC Communications is one of Nigeria’s leading broadcast companies operating market leading channels including TVC, TVC News Channel, Max 102.3 Lagos, Adaba FM Ondo and TVC Digital. We are now expanding our business through an aggressive programme of investment to help build audience share and drive cross-platform advertising revenue.
We now seek applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below across our growing radio business:
Job Title: On Air Radio Personality
Job Title: Radio Advertising Sales Executive
Job Title: Radio Station Manager
TVC Recruitment Job Description
- In preparation for the launch of our new regional radio stations, we are seeking the best on-air radio talent Nigeria has to offer.
- If you are a highly experienced radio presenter with an abundance of energy, a clear, strong speaking voice, a fun and engaging personality, then please read on.
TVC Recruitment Job Requirements
- Candidates should possess the following:
- At least 5 years’ experience as an on-air radio presenter.
- A clear, strong and attractive voice and presentation style.
- Ability to conduct interviews with guests from a variety of backgrounds..
- Be familiar with, and have an understanding of, Nigerian libel and Defamation Law.
- Be fully aware of all broadcasting codes and laws pertaining to your role.
- Have a mature, dynamic, extrovert and attractive personality which listeners will love.
- Be capable of intelligent and knowledgeable on-air conversations regarding all things Nigerian.
- Be a team player who will work with dedicated broadcast professionals.
- Reporting to the Station Manager.
- Applicants for on-air positions should send a 5-minute demo tape as an attachment to CV.
How To Apply for TVC Jobs Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should click this link to apply now.
Click here for Latest School News & Local Scholarships for Africans