Trinity College Dublin Fully-Funded Scholarships – The School of Social Work and Social Policy, Trinity College Dublin (TCD) is offering scholarship opportunities to interested applicants who are willing to purse a PhD program in the College.
The studentship covers tuition fees (EU or non-EU) and an annual stipend of €16,000 for four years.
- Application Deadline: 16th April 2018
- Eligible Countries: EU or non-EU students are eligible to apply.
- Type: PhD
- Applicants must be EU or Non – EU Students
- Applicants must have Excellent verbal communication skills and the ability to negotiate with ‘gatekeepers’ to the research population.
- Applicants must have completed their Masters & Bachelors degree program
- Applicants must have Knowledge and some experience of undertaking both quantitative and qualitative research.
Application Process: Candidates should submit the application by email to Noreen O’Sullivan, Executive Officer,School of Social Work and Social Policy, copied to Dr. Paula Mayock . The subject line in the email should read: ‘Application for Provost PhD Award’.
The subject line in the email should read: ‘Application for Provost PhD Award’. The following documentation only must be submitted in order to be considered for the post:
- A full Curriculum Vitae (including the names and contact details of two academic referees).
- A covering letter (no longer than 2 A4 pages) outlining the applicant’s profile and skills and including a statement of motivation for applying for the PhD Scholarship.
- A writing sample, written in English, not longer than 10,000 words. This writing sample should be submitted as a word or pdf document and can be: a) a chapter from your Master’s dissertation; b) a published article where you are a named author; c) a research report where you are a named author.
Visit The Official Website for more information.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money. We post Job and Scholarship for free