Trinity College Dublin Fully-Funded Scholarships - The School of Social Work and Social Policy, Trinity College Dublin (TCD) is offering scholarship opportunities to interested applicants who are willing to purse a PhD program in the College.
The studentship covers tuition fees (EU or non-EU) and an annual stipend of €16,000 for four years.
- Application Deadline: 16th April 2018
- Eligible Countries: EU or non-EU students are eligible to apply.
- Type: PhD
- Applicants must be EU or Non - EU Students
- Applicants must have Excellent verbal communication skills and the ability to negotiate with ‘gatekeepers’ to the research population.
- Applicants must have completed their Masters & Bachelors degree program
- Applicants must have Knowledge and some experience of undertaking both quantitative and qualitative research.
Application Process: Candidates should submit the application by email to Noreen O’Sullivan, Executive Officer,School of Social Work and Social Policy, copied to Dr. Paula Mayock . The subject line in the email should read: ‘Application for Provost PhD Award’.
The subject line in the email should read: ‘Application for Provost PhD Award’. The following documentation only must be submitted in order to be considered for the post:
- A full Curriculum Vitae (including the names and contact details of two academic referees).
- A covering letter (no longer than 2 A4 pages) outlining the applicant’s profile and skills and including a statement of motivation for applying for the PhD Scholarship.
- A writing sample, written in English, not longer than 10,000 words. This writing sample should be submitted as a word or pdf document and can be: a) a chapter from your Master’s dissertation; b) a published article where you are a named author; c) a research report where you are a named author.
Visit The Official Website for more information.