Applications are invited for the Strathmore University Scholarship program which is offered to Africans who are looking to pursue a degree program at Strathmore University, Kenya.
Strathmore University is a chartered university based in Nairobi, Kenya. Strathmore College was started in 1961, as the first multi-racial, multi-religious Advanced-level Sixth Form College offering science and arts subjects, by a group of professionals who formed a charitable educational trust (now the Strathmore Educational Trust).
Application Deadline: 30th March 2018
Type: Master of Commerce (MCom) and Master of Science in Information Technology (MSIT).
Eligible Countries: Citizens of Kenya are eligible to apply. Female candidates and candidates from less privileged regions or groups as well as candidates with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.
- Applications for SU Masters’ scholarships at Strathmore University must be in any of the following fields of study: Master of Commerce (MCom) and Master of Science in Information Technology (MSIT).
- The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be in English
How To Apply: The following application documents must be submitted:
- All the requirements in the Masters’ Information Sheet. Please download the information sheet here.
- Strathmore University’s Post-graduate Application form. Download here.
- Two letters of reference attesting to your ability to undertake graduate studies. One must be an academic reference. Please pay attention to the Masters’ Information Sheet requirements in selecting your references. Please download a copy of the Reference Form here.
- A copy of your National ID or bio page of your passport
Submit both a soft and hard copy of your completed application to:
The Dean, School of Graduate Studies
P.O. Box 59857 – 00200
Tel: 0703 034258/497/397