100% SSP Scholarships At Kochi University Of Technology, Japan -2018
The Kochi University of Technology, Japan invites applications for the Special scholarship program which is awarded to International students who wants to undergo a program at the Institution.
150,000 yen is provided for travel and initial living costs. (given only to international applicants who are living outside Japan, and who have, or have the intention to acquire, “Student” status of Japanese residence at the time of entry into Japan). 150,000 yen/month is provided for research project work, 30,000 yen is provided for entrance examination fee, 300,000 yen is provided for enrollment fee, 535,800 yen/year is provided for tuition fee.
- 16th March, 2018
- 14th September 2018
Eligible Countries: International Countries
Eligible Field Of Study: Engineering
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be International students
- have completed their bachelors and Masters degree program.
- be 35 years old or under at the time of enrollment.
- be proficient in English language.
- have applied or applying to Kochi University of Technology.
Value Of Scholarships:
- Exemption from 30,000 yen entrance examination fee, 300,000 yen enrollment fee and 535,800 yen/year tuition fee
- To support living expenses, 150,000 yen/month is paid as salary for research project work.
*You must pay some amount of taxes from this salary.
- 150,000 yen is provided for travel and initial living costs. (given only to international applicants who are living outside Japan, and who have, or have the intention to acquire, “Student” status of Japanese residence at the time of entry into Japan)
How To Apply: Interested applicants must choose a research project from the SSP Research Project List
Complete and submit all required documents. See the list of required documents here.
Application documents must be addressed to:
International Relations Division
Kochi University of Technology
Tosayamada, Kami City
Kochi 782-8502, JAPAN
Visit The Official Website For More Information. Award Providers: Kochi University Of Technology, Japan