The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is partnering with the Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR), the National University of Singapore (NUS) and the Nanyang Technological University (NTU) to offer scholarships to International students who want to pursue a full-time programme at NTU in August 2018.
This scholarship covers Airfare Grant of SGD 1,500, a stipend amount is SGD 24,000 annually and a Full support for tuition fees for 4 years of PhD studies.
- Application Deadline: June 1st, 2018
- Eligible Countries: International Countries
- Type: PhD
- Eligible Field Of Study: Research areas under the PhD Programme fall broadly under two categories:
- Biomedical Sciences; and
- Physical Science and Engineering
Value Of Scholarships:
The award provides financial support for up to 4 years of PhD studies. It includes:
- Full support of tuition fees
- Stipends – S$2,000 per month (S$24,000 per annum), to be increased to S$2,500 per month (S$30,000 per annum) after passing Qualifying Examinations
- One-time S$1,000 settling-in allowance
- One-time airfare grant of S$1,500
To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be International students
- have completed their Masters and Bachelors degree program.
- have a passion for research and excellent academic results
- have good reports from two academic referees
- have good skills in written and spoken English.
How To Apply:
- click here to apply for January 2018 intake.
- Soft copies of the following supporting documents must be uploaded during your online application:
- A copy of your Identity Card or Passport
- Certified true copies of university transcript(s), one in English translation and the other in the original language
- Certified true copies of degree scroll(s) or a letter or certification from the university on your candidature if your degree scroll has not yet been conferred.
- Two Academic Referees’ Recommendation
- Two recent passport-sized photographs
Not compulsory but good to include (if any):
- A certified true copy of TOEFL / IELTS results
- A certified true copy of SAT I & II / GRE / GATE results
- Certified true copies of awards/prizes and certificates
- List of publications
- List of patents filed
For more updated information about the SINGA Fully-Funded Awards For International Students To Study In Singapore visit the Official Scholarship Website.