Shell Internship Program 2018 Opportunity. Shell is in search of remarkable students in Business & Engineering.
Business Roles Include:
- Supply Chain/Operations Management
Engineering Roles Include:
- Electrical Engineering
Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies with over 90,000 employees in more than 70 countries and territories. In Canada, we have operated for over a century and are a major producer and marketer of oil, gas and petrochemicals, Canada’s largest producer of sulfur and a significant oil sands developer.
We deliver energy responsibly; operate safely with respect to our neighbors and work to minimize our environmental impact. We are in search of remarkable people who will thrive in a diverse and inclusive work environment to deliver exciting projects locally and globally. People who are passionate about exploring new frontiers. Innovators and pioneers. People with the drive to help shape our future.
Shell Internship Program
- Shell’s Assessed Internships consist of well-defined projects with clear objectives and deliverables that will allow you to work with a number of interesting and stimulating colleagues on projects that have a real business impact. You will gain valuable experience and skills to equip you for your future working career.
- Our internships are carefully framed to allow you to benefit from regular performance evaluation and feedback throughout your time with us. We believe that looking at past and present behavior is a useful tool in understanding and predicting an individual’s future performance. Taking part in a Shell Internship is a way for you to discover what Shell has to offer as an employer, and for us to see if you have what it takes to become a part of Shell. You will benefit from regular performance reviews that will enable you to enhance your strengths, while continuously building upon your development areas. Shell’s Internships are designed to help you:
- Put into practice theories and concepts learned in the classroom
- Discover the strengths and development areas of your work-related skills, through constructive feedback, evaluation, and supervision
- Improve general business competencies, including communication, team-building, organizational, problem solving and analytical skills
- Gain exposure to the energy industry and related issues
- Build valuable networks for future career options
- Discover potential job areas, fields of specialization or areas of future study
- Following a successful internship, you could be offered a place on our Graduate Program.
What we look for:
- You should be an actively enrolled student who will complete at least one more semester of education following your internship.
- You must be legally entitled to work in Canada by way of Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency, or a valid work permit which would allow you to work for Shell.
- As part of our process to identify remarkable individuals, we use a competency-based assessment methodology which focuses on Capacity, Achievement, and Relationships (CAR).
- We’re looking for people with the intellectual, analytical, and creative ability to learn quickly, identify issues, and propose innovative solutions.
- We want to drive high-achievers full of curiosity, self-confidence, and organizational skills.
- We’re searching for strong communicators who work well within a team, respect others and encourage and support colleagues.
Discover what you can achieve at Shell.
- Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer- Minority, Female, Disabled and Veteran EEO/AA.
Application: Kindly click here to apply as soon as possible. Thanks
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money. We post Job and Scholarship for free