Sheffield Hallam University, UK is offering Undergraduate and Masters scholarship for international students including Nigerians.
The scholarship offers a 50% tuition waiver for postgraduate courses and for each year of an undergraduate degree.
Sheffield Hallam University Scholarship Eligibility
To apply for this scholarship, you must:
- Be an international or a European Union (non-UK) fee paying student(Including Nigerians)
- Have achieved a minimum of 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course(For Postgraduate)
- have achieved or exceeded the English and academic entry requirements for the course(For Undergraduate)
- Have an offer for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University.
- Be self-funding your studies
Be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips
Sheffield Hallam University Scholarship Application Process
Applicants are to equally send their transcripts to support their scholarship applications to email@example.com
Application Deadline: The application deadline for this scholarship is on November 1st, 2017.. For More Information Visit The Official Page
To see more local & international scholarships that you can easily qualify and apply for, click here