Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) just published the Steps and Guidelines for the registration of 2018 Jamb Using Phone SMS.
How To Register 2018 Jamb Using Phone SMS
- Sends his/her Surname, First Name & Middle Name (where applicable). This should be maximum of 38 characters + 2 spaces between names = 40 characters in all to JAMB short code of 55019.
- One cell number (mobile number) can be used by one candidate only.
- A confirmation code of 10 characters is received by the candidate on the same telephone number which will be used to procure the ePIN.
How To Edit 2018 Jamb Registration Using Phone SMS
- To correct a mistake in candidate’s name, resend a text message (from the registered number) “CORRECT Surname First name Middlename” to 55019
- To retrieve a lost confirmation code, resend a text message (from the registered number) “RESEND” to 55019.
2018 JAMB ePIN Selling Points
- Mobile Money Operators including eTranzact (Paga, Cellulant, Teasy Mobile e.t.c.)
- Registered Microfinance Banks – (Ifesowapo, Regent, FUDMFB, Welfare MFB)
- Online Payment – Remita & Interswitch (Switches)
- POS (Citi-Serve)
- ATM (Interswitch)
- USSD (NIBSS & ERCAS) – for mobile (Internet/online) banking.
- Bookmark this page as it will be updated timely with 2018 Jamb Registration details.