Applications are invited for the Felix Scholarship program which is offered to individuals who are looking to acquire a scholarship opportunity to study in The University Of Reading, UK for a degree program.
One award, for study at Masters level only, will be made to a student from a developing country. PhD candidates from developing countries should not apply for the Felix Scholarships and should instead consider other funding options (including those listed in our wider list of funding opportunities).
Eligible Countries: Developing countries
- To be taken at (country): UK
Eligible Field of Study: Any full-time MPhil/PhD programme or Taught Masters programme.
Type: PhD, Taught Masters.
Number Of Awardees: 5
Value Of Scholarship:
- These scholarships cover tuition fees at the international rate and provide a stipend (maintenance grant) to cover living expenses (the current level of which is £14,005). They also provide generous allowances for clothes, books and a return flight home.
Duration Of Scholarship: The awards are available (depending on eligibility) for up to 3 years.
Felix Scholarships Eligibility
To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- not hold a degree from a University outside your home country
- not have studied outside your home country for one year or more
- demonstrate financial need
- have been accepted for admission by the University by 30 January 2018 to be considered for shortlisting
- have completed their bachelors degree program.
How To Apply: Interested applicants are advised to Apply online for admission to your postgraduate degree at Reading University.
Complete the electronic form at the bottom of the official website in order to express your interest in being considered for the Felix Scholarships. This will ask you to confirm that you have read (and comply with) the Felix Scholarship criteria listed above.
Do not complete this form unless you have a valid 8-digit applicant number (ID number) from the University’s online Admissions system otherwise it will not be accepted.
Application Deadline: 30th January 2018