SOAS International Postgraduate Excellence Scholarship
- Application Deadline: 31st January 2019
- Eligible Countries: International
- To be taken at (country): UK
- Type: Masters
- Value of Award: Fee reduction of £3,000 towards tuition fees
- Number of Awards: There are a limited number of scholarships available, these are listed against the country in the table below
SOAS Postgraduate Excellence Scholarship Eligibility:
- Have a UK first-class honours degree (1st) or the international equivalent, (You are also required to have met the intended programme entry criteria, this may include a specific subject, i.e. Economics, Law etc before starting the programme in September 2019.
- A 250-word supporting statement with your Master's programme application.
- Be a national from the countries listed below
- Be classified as overseas for fee purposes
- Be self-financing
- Have accepted an offer to study an eligible Masters campus taught programme at SOAS University of London, (please note Distance Learning or Online programmes are ineligible for this award).
- If you have applied for another scholarship or award to study at SOAS, the higher amount will be awarded.
There is no separate application required. Applicants should apply for the programme in the usual way and upload 250-word supporting the statement as part of the application for the Master's programme. For more information about the SOAS International Postgraduate Excellence Scholarship 2019/2020 for International Students, visit the official programme Website.