Applications are invited for the Pinnacle Foundation Scholarships which is awarded to Students willing to pursue a degree program at any Australian University.
The Foundation’s goal is to help young people position themselves for success, transform society for the better, and enable them to be an inspiration to the generation that follows them.
- Application Deadline: October 1st 2018
- Eligible Countries: Australia
- Type: Undergraduate
To study in Australia you’ll need to apply for both admissions to an institution and also for a student visa from the Australian Government.
Pinnacle Foundation Scholarships Eligibility:
- Be an Australian citizen of at least 17 up to 26 years of age at the time the Scholarships applications close (1 October each year);
- Be a permanent resident of Australia
- Identifies as Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Intersex or Queer and because of this:
- Has personal or social circumstances which provide significant challenges to the person completing their education; or
- Has been marginalized due to sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression; and
- Is a serious, consistent student who has shown scholastic achievement during the student’s school years;
- Is able to demonstrate a commitment to completing Year 12 of the student’s secondary education, a tertiary degree or vocational training (as the case may be);
- has achieved acceptable scholastic results given their background and circumstances; and demonstrates pride in and dedication to the LGBT+ community.
Pinnacle Foundation Scholarships Application Procedure:
Interested applicants should begin Pinnacle Foundation Scholarships application online via the scholarship application page.
For more information about the Pinnacle Foundation Scholarships, visit the official website.