The Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business, China is offering the Philanthropy Scholarship Program to International students who are looking to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program aims to promote their career in philanthropy and thus to make a significant contribution to public welfare.
- Application Deadline: 31st August 2018
- Eligible Countries: International
- Type: MBA
- Value Of Scholarships: The scholarship provides full tuition fees award to the students.
Philanthropy Scholarship Eligibility:
- Applicants should work in an influential Non-Profit Organization (NPO), including government-approved organizations for philanthropy, cultural exchange, public welfare,
- Applicants should have the commitment to be devoted to philanthropic ventures or organizations for public welfare such as NPOs.
- Applicants should have completed their Bachelor’s degree program
- Applicants must be International students
- Online application form with uploaded supporting documents
- An essay (of approximately 100 words) outlining your contribution to social responsibility and public welfare or your plan for such an undertaking in the future
For more information about the Philanthropy Scholarship At Cheung Kong Graduate School Of Business, visit the scholarship webpage.