The Orebro University, Sweden is pleased to award scholarship opportunities to Interested applicants who are willing to pursue a Masters degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program is aimed at providing scholarships to Top academic students from foreign countries.
Value Of Scholarships: The scholarship covers full or partial tuition fees but does not cover living expenses.
Number Of Scholarships: Not given
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program
- Applicants have applied or applying to Orebro University, Sweden
- Applicants must have good academic records
Application Process: The following are required during application:
- Certificates and diplomas of your completed bachelor’s degree from an internationally recognised higher education institution (university or university college).
- Transcripts of completed courses and grades for each semester (including course list) from your bachelor’s programme.
- Proof of English language skills
- Proof that student meet the specific entry requirements (university’s website will have information regarding the specific entry requirements for the course or programme they have applied to, be sure to check there for what is required).
- In order to speed up the processing of the application, University Admissions Sweden requires a copy of the page in your passport with your personal data and photograph, or some other identification document.
Application Deadline: 31st January 2018
See Application Form HereVisit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information