Online Bookkeeping Courses, you will learn the bookkeeper’s role as a specialist within an accounting department and graduate prepared to take the National Bookkeepers Association (NBA) Bookkeeper Certification Exam.
Individuals, families, and businesses of all kinds rely on bookkeepers to keep their financial affairs on the track that person could be you!
If financial data, statistical reports, databases, and spreadsheets perk you up instead of drag you down, a career in bookkeeping may be just for you.
Bookkeeping is the recording of financial transactions and is part of the process of accounting in business. Transactions include purchases, sales, receipts, and payments by an individual person or an organization/corporation. Wikipedia.
You may ask is a bookkeeping certificate worth it? Yes, it worth it 100% times.
Ashworth College Online Bookkeeping Courses certification prep includes the cost of the National Bookkeepers Association Bookkeeper Certification Exam, practice test, and your official certificate when you pass the exam. Certification validates your skills and identifies you as credible and qualified for a bookkeeping role.
What you get from Ashworth college
- NBA Bookkeeper Certification Exam and practice test (a $150 value)
- Hard copy textbook: Bookkeeping Essentials: How to Succeed as a Bookkeeper
- Binder™ mobile app for taking your learning materials on-the-go
- Student Portal dashboard for instant access to lessons and support
- Learning Resource Center online libraries and labs
- ProQuest® digital access to thousands of sources for research
- An active online community of fellow students, staff, and grads
Bookkeeping Jobs Description
Taking a bookkeeping course online with certification preparation can boost your opportunities as an entry-level bookkeeper, a position needed by businesses of all sizes across all industries. The U.S. Department of Labor estimates there will be more than 1.7 million jobs in this category by 2026.
Online Bookkeeping Courses FAQ
You may be considering Best Online Bookkeeping Courses for the first time. Whatever your situation, Ashworth college is there to guide you through the process and answer any questions you have.
What kind of companies need people who have taken a bookkeeping course online?
- Businesses and organizations of all kinds, from the small corner store to multi-office corporations, need people with professional bookkeeping skills. Our program prepares you to meet entry-level bookkeeping needs for businesses of all sizes.
Will Ashworth College provide any career services for me after I complete my bookkeeping course?
- All graduates keep access to their accounts on the Ashworth EDGE, an online toolkit that provides step-by-step guidance through resume templates, cover letters, thank you letters, and more. As a student, you will interact with the Ashworth EDGE throughout your lessons to make you comfortable with the tools and prepare you to make a good impression on potential employers once you've graduated!
What happens if it takes me longer than four months to complete my Bookkeeping certification preparation course?
- We allow you up to one year from the date of your enrollment to graduate from your Bookkeeping course online. A self-paced, flexible study schedule is one of the many advantages of pursuing your education at Ashworth College.
Enrol in Ashworth College Online Bookkeeping Courses, (https://www.ashworthcollege.edu/career-diplomas/bookkeeping/) or explore our range of affordable, flexible, and accredited career programs that can boost your business skills in similar areas.
A career in Online Bookkeeping Courses may require you to meet certain licensing, training, and other requirements that can vary by location and state. You should check with your state, local government, and/or licensing board to find out which requirements may be applicable in your state.