NYSC Released Mobilization Timetable For Batch B - Management of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has released mobilization timetable for Batch B prospective corp members 2017.
The corps says online registration by foreign and locally trained Nigerian graduates will begin on October 23 and end on November 12 while prospective corps members are to start printing call up letters from November 13 to 17 2017. Website
The NYSC announced this on their official Facebook on Saturday, October 14.
The 2017 Batch B timetable on the NYSC official website is as follows:
1. Briefing/Sensitization of Final year students/prospective corps members 12th Oct - 10th Nov 2017
2. Display of list of all approved programmes for institutions on NYSC portal for cross checking and feedback 12th – 15th Oct. 2017
3. Collation of prospective corps members’ data by corps producing institutions CPIs 12th – 15th Oct. 2017
4. Submission/Uploading of Senate/Academic Board Approved Results for Full/Part-Time Graduates and Revalidation Lists by CPIs 16th – 21st Oct. 2017
5. Uploading of corrected lists by corps producing institutions 16th – 21st Oct. 2017
6. On-line registration by foreign and locally trained Nigerian graduates 23rd October to 12th November 2017
7. Entertainment of complaints from prospective corps members by the state deployment and relocation officers and NYSC help lines/desks officers. 23rd October to 12th November 2017
8. Forwarding of complaints to mobilisation dept by state deployment and relocation officers 23rd October to 12th November 2017
9. Deployment and printing of call-up letters by ICT department 13th – 17th Nov, 2017
10. Notification/On-line printing of call-up letters/delivery of call-up letters to institutions (stream I) 17th – 20th Nov, 2017
11. On-line printing of deployment disposition by corps producing institutions (CPIs) 18th – 21st Nov, 2017
12. 2017 Batch ‘B’ Orientation Course