The Northumbria University, a university located in Newcastle upon Tyne in the North East of England. A former polytechnic is inviting applications from applicants who are willing to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
The EU countries are: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the UK.
- Applications Deadline: August 3rd, 2018
- Eligible Countries: EU Countries
- Type: Undergraduate
Value Of Scholarships: The University will be awarding five scholarships for £9,250 and three scholarships of £4,625 to EU students who start a full-time undergraduate programme in September 2018.
- Applicants must be ordinarily resident in an EU member state outside the UK.
- Applicants must accept an offer made by the University through UCAS as either a firm or insurance choice. Please note that students holding both conditional and unconditional offers are eligible to enter
- Applicants must be joining Year 1 of an Undergraduate programme commencing in September 2018
- Applicants must not have previously studied at the University
- Applicants must not be joining the University through an articulation agreement
How To Apply: All you need to do is produce a 30-second video which tells us why you think Northumbria University and the city of Newcastle is the best choice for European students. The deadline for entries is 17:00 GMT on Friday 3rd August 2018. You can submit your video using this form.