The list of successful Nigeria Immigration Candidates for 2017/2018 is officially released. See details below;
Schoolnig is glad to inform the general public that the Nigeria Immigration Service list of successful applicants has been released. This is the list of successful candidates who participated for the 2017 NIS Recruitment Exercise.
Note, the names of shortlisted candidates for Nigerian immigration is now available online. This information was released by the management of NIS through its official website www.nisrecruitment.org.ng.
The statement reads;
“This is to notify the General Public and candidates that applied for the 2017 NIS recruitment, the Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB) has shortlisted successful candidates and has sent out invitations.
Please check the email used during application for further details. In case you were not shortlisted. Kindly be patient as future opening will be announce at other times”
The Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Physical Examination and Document Verification Exercise for successful applicants will start from Monday, 27th (Superintendent); Tuesday, 28th (Inspector) and Wednesday, 29th (Assistant), November 2017. The exercise will hold at all the NIS state command headquarters nationwide starting from 9.00am.
How To Check Nigeria Immigration Service List of Successful Candidates
- To check your application status, visit the NIS Recruitment Portal on www.nisrecruitment.org.ng
- Enter your Application ID or email address in the box provided
- Click on Check Shortlist to display your application status.
Note, Shortlisted candidates should come to the Screening Centre with the following;
- Print out of the screening Invitation Letter
- Print out of Application Confirmation slip with ID number
- Completed Referee/ Guarantor’s Form
- Recent Medical Certificate fo Fitness obtained from a Government Hospital
- Originals of your Credentials
- A pair of White Canvas, White Short, and Vest with White Stockings.
All candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the dates as scheduled as failure to do so will attract penalty.