The Newcastle University International Ambassadors Undergraduate Scholarships is available on offer within the School of Biomedical Sciences at Newcastle University in the UK. International Ambassador Scholarships are awarded annually on a competitive basis to excellent students.
The School of Biomedical Sciences is part of the Faculty of Medical Sciences. They are located in the Medical School building (location 60 on the campus map). Newcastle upon Tyne is world famous for its warm and welcoming attitude. It’s a great place to be a student and is ranked 7th overall for student experience (The Times Higher Education Student Experience Survey 2018).
Students need a good level of English language to study at Newcastle University. English will be the main language you use socially and for study. If English is not their first language they will need to provide a recognised English language test or qualification.
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree programme.
- Available Subject: School of Biomedical Sciences.
- Scholarship Benefits: Apply to be an International Ambassador and receive up to £3000 (£1000 per year of study) towards your tuition fees.
- Eligible Nationalities: International
- Language: Good level of English language. If English is not their first language they will need to provide a recognised English language test or qualification.
- Scholarship Provider: Newcastle University (officially, the University of Newcastle upon Tyne) is a public research university in Newcastle upon Tyne in the North-East of England.
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- Be an international student
- Have been offered a place on an undergraduate degree programme by the School of Biomedical Sciences
- Have already accepted or will accept Newcastle University as your first choice university (a firm choice with UCAS)
- Have been assessed as international/overseas for fees purposes
- Agree to do duties as an International Ambassador (see above)
- Eligible programmes include B100, B210, B900, B901, B902, B903, B940, B942, C700, C701, B4D6, B46D, BD46, BD64, and C600.
How To Apply:
- Write a short essay of max. 700 words explaining why you have chosen your particular degree subject.
- Send your essay to Karen Griffiths by email or post:
- Email: email@example.com
- For more information about the Newcastle University International Ambassadors Undergraduate Scholarships, visit the official website here.
- Application Deadline: June 22, 2018