Teachanywhere are seeking a Montessori teacher for a bilingual school in Paris, France for an August 2018 resumption.
Teachanywhere was launched in 2004 to assist teachers of all levels and backgrounds find their ideal role in their dream location. We were one of the first companies to search the world for teaching opportunities while acknowledging that it’s not always easy to settle in a new country.
- Fully qualified teacher
- Association Montessori International (AMI) certification is essential
- Minimum of 2 years post-qualifying experience
- Applicants must have the right to work in the EU
- Professional demeanour
- French language skills are desirable but not essential
- Monthly salary of around €2000EUR/month after tax
- Studio apartment located close to the school
- Full French medical coverage
- Net salary should allow for you to live comfortable in Paris
Application Procedure: interested applicants should submit their CV through Guardian website here.
Dr. Montessori believed that the teacher should focus on the child as a person rather than on the daily lesson plans. Although the Montessori teacher plans daily lessons for each child, she must be alert to changes in the child’s interest, progress, mood, and behavior.