The Monash University, South African Campus is offering scholarship opportunities to Interested applicants who are willing to undergo an Undergraduate degree program at the Institution.
Monash scholarships provide learning opportunities for the highest achieving students, as well as those experiencing some form of disadvantage (financial hardship). Scholarships are offered to students to encourage and reward academic excellence in previous studies.
Undergraduates In Africa & International Students
A total of 100% of your annual tuition and residence 4 fees. The award does not cover textbooks, stationery, living expenses or any traveling costs. Payments are in the form of an automated credit note to your tuition fee account after the release of your unit results. No cash is transferred to the students’ personal bank account.
- Applicants must be enrolled or have received an offer to enroll as a full-time student at Monash South Africa in an undergraduate course of study leading to a higher education award;
- Applicants must not be a recipient of any other financial support award.
- Applicants must have good academic records.
- Complete the Application for Monash South Africa Bursary form (pdf, 73kb) – you can also obtain the form from the Student Services Centre.
- Submit your application, along with any relevant documentation, by 15 November for Semester One and 30 April for Semester Two.
30th April 2018
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money. We post Job and Scholarship for free