2018 Mandela Institute For Development Studies Scholarship Program For Leadership Development.
The Mandela Institute For Development Studies (MINDS) is inviting application from interested individuals who wish to pursue post-graduate studies within Africa, outside of their own countries.
Through tailored leadership development activities, the MINDS Scholarship Program aims to nurture leaders who have a continental development mindset; leaders who will facilitate greater cohesion and cooperation between African countries.
Application Deadline: ONGOING
Eligible Countries: Africa
Value Of Scholarship: The scholarship will cover some or all of the expenses below, depending on whether a partial or full scholarship is awarded:
- Accommodation and meals,
- One return ticket per duration of studies,
- A fixed stipend.
Eligibility: To be considered for a MINDS scholarship, you must:
- Be a national of an African country, residing in any African country;
- Have been formally accepted by one or more MINDS preferred institution/s outside of your country of citizenship and/ or residency;
- Have been formally accepted by one or more MINDS preferred institution/s to pursue postgraduate studies within the following year;
- Have obtained at least 70% in each subject/ course in the last two completed years of study;
- Produce evidence of demonstrated leadership abilities or potential guided by the questions/ requirements set out in the application form;
- Submit a complete online application form (see below) with the required supporting documentation.
Application Process: Please have the following documents scanned, saved and ready for uploading. All documents uploaded must be in PDF format. Each attachment should not exceed 2MB in size.
- A copy of the data/ bio page of your passport.
- A certified academic transcript/ results slip of the last two years of study.
- A copy of the official acceptance letter from the university. The letter must:
- Be addressed to the applicant.
- State the degree which the applicant has been accepted to study.
- State the academic year at which the degree will commence.
- State the duration of the course (e.g. one year).
- A copy of a valid study permit or visa OR proof of application. (Optional)
- A detailed CV/ Resume of not more than four (4) single-sided pages.
- Two reference letters (of not more than 3 pages each) addressing the applicant’s demonstration of integrity, their competency and/or potential as a leader and their commitment to the development of the African continent.
Visit The Official Webpage for more information.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money. We post Job and Scholarship for free