The Lincoln University Vice-Chancellor’s scholarships were established in 2018 to support and reward International Students of the highest academic ability in further study at Lincoln University.
Number and Value: Up to twenty scholarships to the value of NZ$5,000 are available for the 2018 academic year and are payable by way of a credit to the recipients’ Lincoln University Tuition Fees account upon confirmed enrolment.
- Deadline: 01/10/2018
- Degree: Bachelor
- Benefits: Twenty scholarships to the value of NZ$5,000
- Must be new to Lincoln University International Student who is planning to enrol in a Bachelors degree for 2018.
- Must not be in receipt of any other scholarship, and should meet all Lincoln University entrance requirements to any Lincoln University Bachelor degree programme.
How To Apply for Lincoln University Scholarships
- Download the application form via the scholarship website here.
- Fill it and send to the address below
NOTE: Applications must be received no later than 4.30pm (New Zealand time) by 1 June 2018 or 1 October 2018 and should be submitted to:
PO Box 85084