The ALBA Graduate Business School at the American College of Greece and The Leventis Foundation Nigeria is providing Scholarship opportunities to Interested applicants who are willing to pursue a Masters In Business Administration program in Greece.
This Scholarship program covers full tuition, accommodation and living expenses for two qualified students from Nigeria to attend The ALBA MBA program in Athens, Greece for the academic year 2018-2019.
- Applicants must have Nigerian Citizenship
- Applicants must hold 1st or Upper 2nd Class Bachelors degree completed (GPA 3.8 or higher)
- Applicants must have an Excellent command of English language
- Applicants must have At least three years of work experience
- Applicants must be Ambitious individuals
Application Process:Interested applicants are advised to apply online at and then send their completed application package (include all official supplementary documents) by to:
Ms Anna Vithoulka,
International Relations Manager, ALBA email@example.com
Contact Person 2:
Mrs Janet Owoicho,
Secretary, Leventis Foundation Nigeria, firstname.lastname@example.org
0708 552 4233
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money. We post Job and Scholarship for free