Are you willing to pursue a Masters degree program at Leiden University, Netherlands?
We are pleased to announce that The Leiden University Excellence Scholarship programme (LExS) is offered for excellent Non-EU/EEA students enrolling in a Leiden University master’s degree programme.
This scholarship program is provided to applicants of any nationality who are interested in pursuing a postgraduate degree in Law, International Relations and Diplomacy and other programmes at Leiden University Netherlands 2018
- Programmes starting Sept 2018: 1st Feb 2018
- Exception – LLM Advanced Studies programmes: 1st March 2018
Value of Scholarship: The Leiden University Excellence Scholarship programme has 3 types of awards
- € 10.000 of the tuition fee
- € 15.000 of the tuition fee
- Total tuition fee minus the statutory tuition fee (also referred to as home fee)
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must have completed their undergraduate studies
- Applicants must have applied or applying to Leiden University
- Applicants must have good academic records from previous educational programs
- Apply online for admission to a Master’s programme at Leiden University and pay the application fee if applicable.
- In the scholarship section of your online application, indicate that you wish to apply for a LExS.
- Upload your LExS motivation letter as instructed in your online application. This is a Word doc of max. 500 words, in which you explain why you would like to be considered for the award.
- Submit your online application, containing your LExS application, before the LExS application deadline.
Visit The Official Website For More Information.