KPMG Nigeria is recruiting for intern KPMG Nigeria Graduate Internship Programme 2018.
KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organizations within the Nigerian business community.
Job Details: We are looking to hire young, vibrant and driven candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Intern
Auto req ID: 129636BR
- At KPMG, we offer eligible students an opportunity to work in a challenging, fast-paced yet value-adding environment.
- Our expectation is that this program will enable successful applicants to acquire useful skills and competencies in our core business areas and service offerings. This will also position high-performing interns for future employment opportunities.
- We are looking to hire young students with strong motivation to learn and work with our team of professionals in order to gain insight and practical knowledge of our businesses.
Requirements: To be eligible, all applicants must:
- Possess a minimum of 5 SSCE credits or equivalent, including Mathematics and English in one sitting.
- Have a minimum of second class upper degree in any discipline – Transcript indicating CGPA required
- Be currently undergoing a Post Graduate degree program
- Be below 26 years
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Ensure you upload a copy of the following:
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae indicating your current CGPA.
- An Official Transcript from your University/ first-degree certificate for graduate interns
- A letter of recommendation from your course adviser, head lecturer or professor.
Application: If interested and qualify for this job, kindly click on the application link to apply, and Note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.