Kisii University, Kenya invites application from qualified candidates for the award of DAAD Masters & PhD (postgraduate) Scholarship for students from Kenya or a sub-Saharan African country 2018/2019.
Kisii University offers DAAD In-Country/In-Region Scholarships for Postgraduate Studies, Eastern Africa 2018/2019. The awards are available for up to a maximum of two years (Master) and three years (Ph.D.) respectively
- Offered annually? Yes
- Eligible Countries: Kenyans or citizens of a sub Saharan African country.
- To be taken at (country): Kisii University, Kenya
- Scholarship Type: MSc and PhD degrees
- Applicants must be Africans
- Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program
- Applicants must have had their degree not more than six years ago.
- They must have a minimum of upper second class or first class honours degree in fisheries or in a closely related biological sciences field of study
- They must have a minimum of an Msc in Fisheries or in a closely related aquatic sciences field with above average grades
- Applications accompanied by a CV, required documents outlined in information sheet for scholars both in soft and hard copy should be sent to the coordinator Kisii University – DAAD scholarships Programme, Research and Extension Office, P.O Box 408-40200, Kisii. Email: research[at]kisiiuniversity.ac.ke.
- Only nominated candidates will be informed to apply for the DAAD Scholarships in the DAAD Portal.
9th February 2018 at 11:59 pm… Visit the official website for more information.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money. We post Job and Scholarship for free