The Kansas State University, USA is offering the Presidential Scholarship Program to Individuals who want to acquire a degree program at the Institution.
This presidential scholarships program is created to attract top students who demonstrate the potential to make exceptionally strong contributions to the K-State student body, both in the classroom and in the extracurricular life of the campus.
Kansas State University, commonly shortened to Kansas State or K-State, is a public research university with its main campus in Manhattan, Kansas, United States. Kansas State was opened as the state's land-grant college in 1863 – the first public institution of higher learning in the state of Kansas. Wikipedia.
Interested Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants with the first degree from a recognized university and academically talented, disadvantaged based on the criteria of disability, socioeconomic status, and are not engaged at work at all or have been engaged at work but couldn’t able to cover their study expenses will be eligible for the scholarship.
- Have financial difficulty to finance graduate university education and. Have leadership/community giveback experience or potential.
- ACT score: 32 or above OR SAT score: 1450 or above and
- High school GPA: 3.85 or above and
- Display extraordinary leadership and
- Be a high school senior and
- Be admitted to K-State and
- Attend K-State in Fall 2019 and
- Applicant should submit the K-State admission and scholarship application(if you have not already done so).
- Then complete the supplemental application. Application deadline: November 29, 2018.
For more information about the Kansas State University Presidential Scholarships 2019, visit the official k-state scholarship portal.
kansas State University Address
Kansas State University's new official address standard is:
Kansas State University
110 Anderson Hall
919 Mid-Campus Drive North
Manhattan, KS 66506-0110