Jumeirah Beach Hotel Vacancy – At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. We value diversity and equal opportunity, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 100 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, Africa the Middle East.
Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Dubai’s premier lifestyle destination, is located on Jumeirah Beach Road just 15 kilometres from the city centre and 25 kilometres from Dubai International Airport. The hotel is a dynamically-formed 26-storey curved design built in the shape of a breaking wave and offers pristine private beaches with undisturbed views of the Arabian Gulf.
Jumeirah Beach Hotel also offers 598 sea-facing rooms and suites, over 15 restaurants and bars, extensive conference and banqueting facilities, the Pavilion Marina and Sports Club, Sinbad’s Kids Clubs and direct, complimentary access to Wild Wadi for all guests. Jumeirah Beach Hotel is a seaside destination for the entire family.
Your main duties at Jumeirah Beach Hotel will be:
- Ensure guests live the “Ultimate Experience”
- Well groomed and creating pleasant attitude all the time.
- Friendly, professional and supportive to all colleagues.
- Sets a personal example for right conduct and behavior for an open eyed, respected and effective supervision of the restaurant and pool.
- Provides hands-on support, direction and assistance to colleagues on all areas of their assigned duties ensuring highest levels of service and courtesy are provided to guests.
- Ensures that effective link is maintained between kitchen and service areas.
- Handle guest complaints according to policy
- Ensuring pool/restaurant set up is according to set standard.
- To develop and maintain an elegantly appointed environment, with superior colleagues, dedicated to an attentive, distinctive experience for all dining periods.
- To assist in training, supervising and disciplining all outlet colleagues.
- Performs opening and closing duties as when required ensuring that the outlet will be ready for the business opening.
- Take extra initiative to drive revenue, ideas and training needs.
- Ensure the team follows the standards as per LQA and set by the department.
- To control daily pool and restaurant seating capacities.
- To observe daily conditions of all physical facilities and equipment in the outlets; makes recommendations for corrections and improvements as needed.
- To assist in preparing staff schedules, which allow for appropriate service while controlling over time.
- To ensure a safe working environment for all colleagues within the outlet.
- To handle inventories directly involved with the operation of the outlet
- To continually be aware of departmental needs as they relate to production and staffing.
- To assist in controlling standards, performance, colleague conduct, dress code, appearance, sanitation, etc., according to established policies.
- To formulate and recommend changes to improve colleague performance and teamwork.
- Ensure all pool guests receive water, face towels and all other needs upon arrival.
- Final closing of the shift/outlet to be done according to the outlet closing checklist.
- Check one final round to ensure no pending tasks left by the closing shift.
- Ensure closing of the restaurant is carried out as per the standard checklist provided and no pending tasks.
In order to be considered for this role you should have at least 2 years experience as a Team Leader in Food and Beverage.
You will have ability to work under unsupervised in a busy environment. You should be highly motivated and passionate about customer service.
Jumeirah Beach Hotel Vacancy Position Benefits:
This position offers a highly competitive salary and package which includes; fully furnished shared accommodation/live out allowance, free transport to and from your place of work, uniform, laundry services, meals during working hours, bi-annual flight allowance, medical coverage, life and accident insurance, retail and leisure discounts, 50% discount off Jumeirah Food & Beverage Outlets and reduced hotel rates.
Primary Location: United Arab Emirates-DUBAI-Jumeirah Beach Hotel
Job: Team Leader
Organization: Dubai Region – Apply Online Now