This is a Full scholarship program which covers:
- full-time overseas tuition fees for 2018-19 (including the mandatory field trip fee), and
- flights from the student’s home country to the United Kingdom, and return on expiry of the scholarship (to be booked by the Scholarships team in Registry), and
- a tax-free stipend (living allowance) of GBP 16,750.00
Application Deadline: 11th April 2018
Eligible Countries: Afghanistan; Angola; Bangladesh; Benin; Botswana; Bhutan; Burkina Faso; Burundi; Cameroon; Cape Verde; Central African Republic; Chad; Comoros; Republic of Congo; Democratic Republic of Congo; Djibouti; Equatorial Guinea; Ethiopia; Eritrea; Gabon; Gambia; Ghana; Guinea; Guinea-Bissau; India; Ivory Coast; Kenya; Lesotho; Liberia; Madagascar; Malawi; Maldives; Mali; Mauritania; Mauritius; Mozambique; Namibia; Nepal; Niger; Nigeria; Pakistan; Rwanda; São Tomé and Príncipe; Senegal; Seychelles; Sierra Leone; Somalia; South Sudan; South Africa; Sri Lanka; Sudan; Swaziland; Tanzania; Togo; Uganda; Zambia; Zimbabwe.
Eligibility: To be eligible for a scholarship under this fund, applicants must:
- have been accepted onto the 2018-19 MSc Public Health for Development course; and
- be a citizen of one of the following sub-Saharan African or South Asian countries
- have experience and/or interest in the area of water, sanitation, hygiene and public health.
- have completed their bachelor’s degree program with good grades
Application Process: Applicants should follow both steps outlined below by the scholarship deadline.
Step 2: Submit a Scholarship Application, via the School’s Online Scholarship Application, indicating that you are applying for the 2018-19 Jeroen Ensink Memorial Fund Scholarship. As part of this application, you should upload
- a complete Curriculum Vitae (CV), and
- a statement of motivation of no more than 1,000 words. Your statement of motivation should address the following:
- a brief biography of your life and career, and
- your reasons for choosing the MSc Public Health for Development, and
- your future plans and ambitions in the field of public health.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage for more information.