IUPUI Scholarships, The Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUIS) undergraduate scholarships for international students 2018 is on for interested applicants to apply.
All scholarships require full-time enrollment in the fall and spring semesters. If you take the SAT or ACT examination more than once, the highest scores will be used for scholarship consideration. Funds provided by these scholarships do not cover intensive English as a Second Language study.
International students are eligible to be considered for scholarships worth up to $27,000 per year. When you apply for admission, IUPUI automatically considers you for some merit scholarships. You can also apply separately for other scholarships.
You can qualify for two types of IUPUI Scholarships, which are;
- Merit scholarships: IUPUI will automatically consider you for these scholarships when you apply for admission.
- Competitive scholarships: These scholarships require you to submit a separate application.
IUPUI Scholarships Eligibility:
- Meet criteria for a freshman merit scholarship
- Enrol at IUPUI in the fall term
Value of Scholarship:
- IUPUI Scholarships range in value from $5,000 to $60,000
- Some merit scholarships can be combined with some competitive scholarships.
- Housing stipend of $2,500
Test Score Requirement:
- You must submit SAT or ACT scores to be considered for merit and/or competitive scholarships.
- If you take these tests multiple times, submit all of your scores—we use your best scores when we determine your scholarships.
For more information about the Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI) Scholarships for International Undergraduate Students, visit the official scholarship webpage.
The Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis vision is to be a leading urban research institution recognized for the success of its students, its advances in health and life sciences, and its intellectual, economic, and cultural contributions to the well-being of the citizens of Indianapolis, the state of Indiana, and beyond.
IUPUI, a partnership between Indiana and Purdue universities, is Indiana’s urban research and academic health sciences campus.
IUPUI’s mission is to advance the state of Indiana and the intellectual growth of its citizens to the highest levels nationally and internationally through research and creative activity, teaching and learning, and civic engagement.
By offering a distinctive range of bachelor’s, master’s, professional, and PhD degrees, IUPUI promotes the educational, cultural, and economic development of central Indiana and beyond through innovative collaborations, external partnerships, and a strong commitment to diversity.