The University of Massey invites applications for the College of Humanities and Social Sciences International Excellence Scholarship Program which will be awarded to applicants willing to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
The aim of the Massey University College of Humanities and Social Sciences International Excellence Scholarship is to attract highly capable new international students with demonstrated academic excellence to study full time in a College of Humanities and Social Sciences undergraduate or postgraduate programme.
- Application Deadline: December 1st 2018
- Eligible Countries: International
- Type: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
This Scholarship is valued at NZD $5,000 for every 120 credits enrolled, for the total credit value of the Program.
- Undergraduate Program maximum: NZD $20,000 (for a 4-year program)
• Postgraduate Program maximum: NZD $10,000 (for a 2-year program).
International Excellence Scholarship Eligibility:
- Applicants must be full-fee paying international students.
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time (equivalent to at least 120 credits per year) in an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate programme offered by the College of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Applicants must be proficient in the English Language from the Previous educational program
- Applicants must have excellent academic records from previous educational programs
How To Apply: Interested applicants should please submit their application to email@example.com.
For more information about the International Excellence Scholarship At the University Of Massey, Visit the Official Website.