The University of Massey invites applications for the College of Humanities and Social Sciences International Excellence Scholarship Program which will be awarded to applicants willing to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
- Application Deadline: December 1st 2018
- Eligible Countries: International
- Type: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
This Scholarship is valued at NZD $5,000 for every 120 credits enrolled, for the total credit value of the Program.
- Undergraduate Program maximum: NZD $20,000 (for a 4-year program)
• Postgraduate Program maximum: NZD $10,000 (for a 2-year program).
International Excellence Scholarship Eligibility:
- Applicants must be full-fee paying international students.
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time (equivalent to at least 120 credits per year) in an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate programme offered by the College of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Applicants must be proficient in the English Language from the Previous educational program
- Applicants must have excellent academic records from previous educational programs
How To Apply: Interested applicants should please submit their application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the International Excellence Scholarship At the University Of Massey, Visit the Official Website.