The Ministry of Research, Technology, and Higher Education of the Republic of Indonesia is offering scholarships to individuals who want to study Masters or an Undergraduate degree program at any Indonesian University.
This scholarship program covers a Settlement Allowance of IDR 1,000,000, Living Allowance of IDR 2,550,000 per month, health insurance with a maximum of IDR 200,000 monthly premium and a round-trip international airfare (economy class).
Application Deadline: 30th April 2018
Eligible Countries: developing countries
Eligible Fields of Study: Humanities, Science, Engineering, Social Sciences
Eligibility for Indonesian Government KNB Scholarships:
- be citizens of a developing country
- not be more than 35 years old
- have applied to any Indonesian Institution for a course of study.
- have a TOEFL /IELTS/other English Proficiency Certificate scores of 500/5. or equivalent
How To Apply: Interested applicants should take the following steps:
- Download the Invitation Letter (Available in the KNB Scholarship website)
- Submit the Invitation letter, Passport, Academic Certificates and Academic Transcripts to the Indonesian Embassy to acquire the recommendation letter
- Complete the online application process
- Selection process
- Selection Results Announcement. The Selection Results will be announced online via the KNB Scholarship Website and officially announced through the Indonesian Embassy publication network
- Recommendation letter from the Indonesian Embassy in the respective country
- Nomination letter from the respective government official (Ministry of Education, other related Government Agency – should the applicant works for the Government Agency, or Embassy of the Applicant’s Country of Origin in Indonesia)
- 2 Academic Recommendation letters
- Scanned passport (personal data page only) or birth certificate
- Scanned bachelor certificate and academic transcripts (in English)
- Scanned TOEFL score certificate (or other English Proficiency Tests) obtained within the last 2 Years
- Scanned Official Medical Statement (Official Diagnose) prepared by a certified physician.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money. We post Job and Scholarship for free