IEEE Computer Society Computer Science Scholarship At Edith Cowan University – Australia 2019.
Applications are invited for the IEEE Computer Society Computer Science Scholarship which will be awarded to future students that can demonstrate they have achieved a relevant IEEE Certification and accompanying minimum score.
The scholarship provides a 20% discount on your tuition fees for the duration of your course at Edith Cowan University – Australia.
Edith Cowan University is an Australian public university located in Perth, Western Australia. It was named after the first woman to be elected to an Australian Parliament, Edith Cowan, and is the only Australian university named after a woman.
- Application Deadline: December 31st 2018
- Eligible Countries: International
- Type: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
- Eligible Field Of Study: Computer Science
IEEE Computer Society Computer Science Scholarship Eligibility:
- have achieved a minimum score on a relevant Certification from the IEEE Computer Society;
- be an international student intending to enrol in the Bachelor of Computer Science or the Master of Computer Science at ECU, or be a domestic fee-paying student intending to enrol in the Master of Computer Science;
- meet ECU’s English and academic direct admission requirements for the course;
- not have a pending course application with ECU or be enrolled in the course at ECU; and
- commence your course within four months of being granted pre-approval for the scholarship
- Email your IEEE certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will then be contacted to provide accompanying evidence to demonstrate you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria.
- ECU will pre-approve or decline your scholarship eligibility.
- If successful, you will be provided with specific instructions about how to apply for your course and redeem your scholarship.
- If you are made an offer for an ECU course, your fees will be adjusted automatically.
For more information about the IEEE Computer Society Computer Science Scholarship At Edith Cowan University, visit the scholarship website.