Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), Recruitment 2017 is ongoing. Check how to apply for ICAN Recruitment 2017 below;
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria was established by the Act of Parliament No. 15 of 1965 as an organization to regulate the Accountancy Profession in Nigeria.
It has over 42,000 members and is a member of the International Federation of Accountants (IFAC), Pan African Federation of Accountants (PAFA) and Association of Accountancy Bodies in West Africa (ABWA).
In the Institute’s quest for more effective pursuit of its objectives, it seeks to recruit suitably qualified candidates for the vacant position below in its Research and Technical Education Directorate:
Job Title: Research Fellow
Reports to: The Deputy Registrar, Technical Services
The position is directly responsible for;
- Organization of Annual Lectures and Programmes
- Functioning as a Rapporteur at the Annual Accountants Conference of the Institute
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Organization of Budget Symposium
- Driving the process of publishing at east, one issue of the ICAN Journal of Accounting and Finance
- Solicitation of Commissioned papers for financial support by the Institute
- Assisting in generating pre-budget inputs into the Annual Federal Government Appropriation Bill.
Education and Experience
- Ph.D with a minimum of five (5) years post-doctoral experience
- Experience in leading, managing and coordinating a broad range of research in line with defined strategic objectives.
- Membership of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria
Strong research, analytical and reporting ability with good communication and interpersonal skills.
Ability to work under pressure and demonstrated capacity to work in partnership with diverse groups while balancing the relative sensitivities are also essential competencies for this role.
Success in this role demands diligence, attention to details, creative and inquiring capacity, strategic mind set, leadership, creativity and proficiency in the use of information technology.
How to Apply for ICAN Recruitment 2017
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and a copy of current Resume (specifying the position applied for) to: email@example.com
Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 23rd November, 2017.